Still having problems with the retention?
One of the reasons for this could be the inconsistent proportion of the glue ingredients in the bottle. In order to avoid this, you always need to shake the glue very well. Most of us prefer the trasitional "manual shaking". But now we have a better recommendation - The Glue Shaker, which is time-saving and it will do a perfect mixer of the ingredients inside.
How To Use
- 10-15 seconds mixing time VS 1-2 minutes of manual shaking, allowing you more time to lash
- Thoroughly mixed glue guarantees a perfect retention
- Light weight and easy to assemble
- No glue stuck in the nozzle
PLEASE NOTE!!! Batteries NOT INCLUDEDGlue Sold Separately- Click Here For All GluesWant to improve your retention? Click for the Lash Bonder
- Insert the glue lid into the rubber holder, ensuring it is secure
- Hold the shaker so that the glue is the right way up
- Press the power button and allow the glue to spin for 10-15 seconds
- Gently squeeze the rubber to break to vacuum seal and gently pull glue bottle out